PPC Training Case Study
About the client
Legmark is a marketing agency that specialises in working with clients in the legal sector. They have over 10 years of helping law firms improve their presence and optimise their marketing spend.
Legmark was seeking to develop their knowledge of pay-per-click marketing (PPC), specially the Google Ads platform. They wished to keep up with the latest trends and ensure they could continue to provide the best possible results for their clients.
- Initially we discussed with Legmark their current level of experience and goals, to ensure we could deliver a bespoke training program to their exact requirements.
- We then provided four 2-hour long training sessions at times convenient to Legmark. These focused on live demonstrations of researching, planning, setting up and optimising a Google Ads account.
- All training was in line with Google Ads best practice, whilst also drawing on our trainer’s 10+ years of experience with PPC.
- Training was delivered in a collaborative format, and we encouraged discussion and questions from Legmark to ensure we left them with the widest possible pool of knowledge they could apply to their own projects.
- As a result of our work Legmark was able to expand their PPC capability and ability to take on larger accounts with confidence.
- Lessons from the PPC training were also used by the Legmark team to build their own knowledge internally and train up their own team.
“Devise Marketing took the time to create a series of training sessions that were unique to our specific needs. I was blown away by how many new ideas we came away with during each session, and the light, relaxed format of the training made it easy to ask questions. The trainer was highly flexible, adaptive and quick to react to the needs of our team, leaving no question unanswered. It was clear they were highly skilled in PPC and wider marketing strategy.”
To learn more about our training courses, get in touch.